Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms carefully. Access to, and use of Plumbline Limited products ("Products"), Plumbline services ("Services"), Plumbline policy ("Policy")and the Plumbline website https://plumbline.co.nz/ ("Website"), including any of its content, is conditional on your agreement to these Terms. You must read, agree with, and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in these Terms. By creating an account, or by using or visiting our Website, you are bound to these Terms and you indicate your continued acceptance of these Terms.
Plumbline are wholesale distributors only and do not supply the public. Products shown on this website must be purchased from a participating bathroom/plumbing merchant. See our Where to Buy page for available merchants in your area.
All prices on this website are subject to change without notice and are current until updated. All prices apply to the North and South Island. FREIGHT. Deliveries to private residences or rural addresses may incur freight charges $POA.
You must inspect all goods immediately on delivery. Any damages or discrepancies must be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery. Any claims after this time cannot be accepted.
All dimensions on this website are approximate only and are subject to change without notice and should be checked before installation.
All information on this website is intended to be correct at time of publishing, however Plumbline accepts no responsibility for any direct or consequential loss from the information given. Measurements and colour representation should only be used as a guide, and where critical should be checked before purchase and again before installation. We reserve the right to change specifications and designs at any time without notice if required. Errors and omissions expected.
Some product lines on this website are indented or manufactured to order, therefore lead times ranging from 2-12 weeks may apply. This especially relates to coloured or high-end tapware, showers & accessories, timber or imported bathroom furniture, apaiser baths & basins and outdoor showers so we strongly recommend you inquire as to product availablility at time of quoting or placing orders. Orders for these products should be placed well in advance of delivery date. While every effort is made to ensure all other products are held in stock, or delivery dates given are correct, Plumbline is not liable for any direct or consequential costs if the cause of delay or timing is outside of our control.
If you need to return a product for credit or exchange you must fill out our Goods Return Form online and wait for an authorisation number to be sent back to you.
• Delivery costs are non-refundable
• You have 60 days after your delivery date to contact us about your return
• We only accept a return for credit or exchange
• The returned product(s) must be unused, in its original packaging and condition and must not have been installed or attempted to be installed. This includes inner packaging, installation instructions, templates, mounting bolts etc.
• If the product is being returned due to it being incorrectly supplied , faulty or freight damaged, no return fee will apply and Plumbline will arrange the return freight.
• We will credit your purchase only after we have received and inspected the returned goods
• All clearance items are non-refundable and non-returnable
• All non-stock, custom made and indented products are non-returnable. This includes all timber vanities & furniture, non-chrome tapware, showers, accessories and heated towel rails, apaiser baths and basins, painted cast iron baths, basins with more than 1 taphole drilled, and any special imported products.
After Sales Service
To lodge a Service Request you must fill out our Service Request Form, adding any images that may help us with your request. Your request will be issued a ticket number and will be added to our electronic database. We endeavour to contact customers within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays) and start making the necessary arrangement to have your problem remedied.
We will endeavour to ship your order as soon as reasonably practicable during normal business hours. Business Days are Monday through Friday, excluding weekends and public holidays. Shipping charges are added to your cart at check out. Please provide a physical street address. Please understand that was are not liable for damage or missing items as issues like this are not caused by us all though in most circumstances, we are happy to replace the item.
Last updated 20 July 2019